Helping You Make a Wise Investment
At Denton County Home Inspection, we know purchasing a building such as a home is a major investment. Our professionals offer comprehensive building inspection in Denton TX. When you hire our company to inspect a property, we’ll go over every square inch of the structure and provide you with a complete report of our findings.
Benefits of a Building Inspection
Our goal to help you get the most out of your investment. We’ll strive to accurately assess the condition of the building you hope to buy so that you know what to expect in advance. A professional building inspection can yield several benefits for the buyer or seller, such as:
- Revealing areas to upgrade your for sale property to increase your listing price
- Providing the buyer with details that aid in negotiating the final sale
- Helping the buyer to make an informed decision about the property
When you hire our team, we’ll evaluate the building and prepare a detailed report of our findings.
Our Building Inspection Services
The term building inspection probably makes you think of inspections of homes prior to the final sale. While that is one of our major services, we also offer pre listing services and stage inspections:
- Home inspections – Whether an inspection is required to qualify for a home loan or not, a thorough assessment of the property you want to buy is advisable. Our certified professionals will evaluate the building and provide you with a detailed report so that you know in advance about potential problems or needed upgrades.
- Pre-listing inspections – If you’re the seller, getting a pre-listing inspection can help you identify any areas in need of repair or upgrade prior to listing so that you can get the best possible price for your property.
- Stage inspections – If you’re building a new structure outside of city limits, you’ll need a county or stage inspection. Our team is qualified to conduct each stage of your inspection. We’ll review your foundation to ensure it’s sound. Next, our team will conduct a structural and mechanical inspection after the building’s framed. After construction is complete, we’ll perform the final inspection to verify your property is up to code.
Trust the Certified Professionals
Denton County Home Inspection is a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. We have the qualifications and experience to offer you a comprehensive building inspection in Denton TX. Our team will give your home or building inspection our complete attention so that you get an accurate assessment of every facet of the property.
If you need a building inspection in Denton TX, turn to Denton County Home Inspection. We have over 25 years of experience in the home inspection industry. Our company offers reasonable rates. Contact us to get more information or to schedule an inspection today.
In need of a building inspector?
Contact our office today. For affordable building inspector.